Curriculog will be open for proposals shortly. CAA will send out a campus announcement once that date becomes available.
For instructions on how to submit a proposal download the Curriculog Quick Reference Guide.
Minor Modifications Form for Undergraduate Courses
Generally, the review path for undergraduate course modifications involving only the initiating college’s curriculum will no longer include the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee. Proposals approved by the College Dean (or designee) will be sent simultaneously to the Senate Executive Committee, Undergraduate Curriculum Committee, and Undergraduate Council. Unless objections arise, curriculum proposals will then be included in the Senate report as an information item. Please note that all proposals will be reviewed by the Curriculum, Assessment, and Accreditation department to ensure proper designation.
Please visit Curriculog to submit a minor modification proposal.
Examples of minor modifications include:
- Updating course title OR course description that does not impact other colleges and
that reflects only minor changes in content.
- Changing catalog numbers without changing from lower division (100-200) to upper
division (300-400), undergraduate (<500) to graduate (500 or above), or vice versa. (The old catalog number must be retired and cannot be used again for five years.)
- Updating unit range for variable unit courses.
- Updating Contact Hours
- Updating Instruction Mode(s)
- Updating Grading Basis
- Updating Repeat for Credit Rules
- Updating Course Note(s)
- Updating current and/or deleting enrollment requirements (i.e., prerequisites, corequisites, concurrent); addition of requirements outside of college requires that proof
- Updating Instructional Methods (CS codes)
- Updating Course/Department/College Specific Requirements
- Program changes that only reflect minor modifications to existing courses
Curriculog Training in Canvas
The Curriculog Training Homeroom course in Canvas provides multiple on-demand resources for originators and reviewers. In this course you will complete a series of modules aimed at helping you familiarize, or refresh, yourself with Curriculog and the proposal process. Included in this course are downloadable quick-guides, short how-to videos, and other resources for developing your proposals. Curriculum Services strongly suggests that all faculty involved in curriculum development complete this course. To enroll click here.
Curriculog Training Sessions via Zoom
Please fill out the Curriculog Support Request Form to schedule an appointment with Curriculum Services.
Curriculog Support and Questions
For additional questions and to report issues in Curriculog, please email [email protected].
For Curriculog role updates, please have your College Coordinator visit ServiceNow and fill out the request form.